What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
HybridWaterPower.com is a complete and thorough manual which can teach anyone how to Increase their Gas Mileage using water and a few parts from the local Home Improvement Center. Save Money, Get Better Mileage, Cleaner Exhaust Emissions Which is better for the environment.
- Uses water and your battery to save Huge Dollars every month!
- The IRS offers alternative energy deductions for Hydrogen in your Car! Find out how…
- Some users have DOUBLED their mileage (and better!) even though they drive big Vehicles!
- Little Known Fact: Water Safely Stores an Enormous Amount of Energy Just Waiting To Be Freed Like A Tiger in your Tank. YOU will hold the KEY By the Time You’re Done reading This!
- Easy to install, complete system fits almost any car!
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Hybrid Water Power scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hybrid Water Power scores 66.92/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.hybridwaterpower.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: hybridwaterpower.com you’ll also be taken through to hybridwaterpower.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)